Beach Resort[new_royalslider id=”6″]
Bagno Elena is situated on a volcanic sand beach, in the Bay between Palazzo Donna Anna of the 17th century and the ancient watchtower Palazzo Guercia.
Its structure consists in:
- The central wooden sundeck on piles reserved for adults only;
- The large beach, which hosts a large part of our customers;
- The small beach, ideal for families and children;
- Two panoramic large rooms on the first and second floor of the building, perfect for meetings, conventions and exhibitions;
- Two refreshment points, the Beach bar with the cafeteria, near the sand beach and the Deck Bar on the wooden deck with its typical “Ristorantino” (Little Restaurant).
The cuisine of Bagno Elena considers the different demands of its customers . The central cafeteria offers a wide range of dining options, and light meals, while the “Ristorantino” satisfies requested health trends. Here you can also enjoy the traditional Mediterranean dishes.
Bagno Elena is careful regarding customers with gluten or other intolerance, thanks to its staff with certificated competence.